Ladies, if you are at all into seed cycling (or want to be), then you will be stoked to learn about beeya (an organic superfood to support healthy hormones). I made these bites with beeya so that they are especially beneficial to balance and support healthy cycles for women.
Serving Size: For best hormonal support, eat 3 bites per day!
This recipe makes 3 bites per day for 14 days to match the average woman’s cycle.
INGREDIENTS (for 42 bites)
- 490g peanut butter
- 410g honey
- 90g coconut oil
- 10g vanilla
- 210g protein powder
- 210g rolled oats
- 310g beeya
- 90 chocolate chips
- 130g shredded coconut
- 5g salt
1. Combine the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla in a saucepan. Simmer to melt, stirring consistently.
2. In another bowl, combine rolled oats, beeya, and shredded coconut. Stir to combine.
3. Remove the peanut butter mixture from the heat and add the protein powder. Stir to combine thoroughly.
4. Once you've combined the protein powder and the warm peanut butter mixture, pour the mixture in into the oat bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
5. Use a two-inch melon ball/ice cream scooper to measure contents. Roll into balls. Roll through coconut shreds, beeya, or leave them naked before placing on pan.
6. Place pan in the fridge. Chill for 2 hours.